- Paul has already learned the hard way what the many washcloths are for on our changing table. Sebastian has dedicated these special showers just for daddy.
- It's weird how excited you get when the pruney part of his umbilical cord falls off.
- We never knew you could be so tired yet so functional at the same time. God definitely gives you this gift with parenthood.
- Bath time is a two person operation - and we should also remember to shut the plug in the bottom of the tub before we start.
- To get back at us for not liking his baths, Sebastian likes to use his bath towels as a diaper. After he is all clean and fresh we hear the sound of poo.... not once, but twice. Now we act a bit faster and don't mull over how cute he looks wrapped up in his towel.
- Somehow he knows exactly when we sit down to a meal because it doesn't fail that at that moment he either wakes up if he's sleeping or will cry to be picked up if he is awake. Mommy is getting very good at eating one handed as long as Paul cuts my food for me. =)
That's all I can think of for now - my tired brain doesn't have much attention span for writing quite yet. Enjoy the pictures!