With Sebastian on the move there has been less and less time to update the blog since we spend more and more time vacuuming our floors! =) We've hit several big milestones in the past few weeks:
- He's saying ma....ma.....ma (although I don't think he makes any connection)
- His slither moves to a real crawl! Yeah!
- Now cruising around on the furniture
- He's starting to use a sippy cup (no where near mastering it, but it's a start!)
- His top two teeth are coming in!
- He's almost waving bye-bye (only when he feels like it)
- We think he may be signing "milk" back to us (but again, we're not really sure - might just be wishful thinking)
- He's giving "high-fives"
Playing with the activity table at Nana and Papas.
Nephew Tyler (almost 5) and God-daughter Angelica (almost 6) at Uncle Corey's for Nana's birthday.
Sebastian was cracking up at Uncle Corey's duck puppet.
Taking a nap on his little bed at Abuelita's house. He looks like such a big boy!!
Sebastian giving Daddy a high-five. Click on the image or play button to watch.