Friday, April 06, 2007


Lots of pictures. I think I am mostly just shocked when I see myself in pictures because I can't believe that it's really me! Here are some recent ones...


Eight months and counting!

In Savannah during our last "pre-baby" weekend getaway.

We spent quite a bit of time relaxing in the squares - they are so beautiful!


At City Market in Savannah.

As I go into these final 6 weeks I'm excited and a bit nervous at the same time. Although pregnancy certainly has it's trials, for the most part I've enjoyed it and it's been so amazing to feel this little life moving inside me. I'll be sad to not have that feeling anymore, but I know how amazing it will be at the same time to meet him or her. Keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

Father Tim said...

Wow, that baby is sticking out!!! Can't wait to see him or her!! Love, Father Tim.