Tuesday, June 19, 2007


Our little guy is a month old! Wow! We are all doing great. Paul is back at work and I am at home with Sebastian on my own. It's been quite the adventure! Luckily, we are working at getting our routines of playtime on the floor, music time, story time, etc. Naps and feedings occur whenever he feels like it. =) I ventured out on my own with him to Target last week and we did great - but of course he was asleep the whole time. I'm not too sure how well we'd do if he was awake. I don't think I'll tackle that one just yet. This Sunday is his baptism, so keep us in your prayers!
Sebastian and Paul watched their first launch up close from my Dad's apartment last Friday. It was a beautiful day for the launch. Of course Sebastian slept the whole time, and woke up right as it was all over. Oh well. We can tell him he was there.
Our friends Nathan and Jackson came too. Here are the boys and their proud Dads.

Whenever we do have to supplement Sebastian with a bottle, he likes to try to hold on to it on his own already. He is an independent little one!

On Paul's first father's day, they wore matching polo shirts and khaki pants. My boys looked so handsome! Everyone at church was enthralled with their look.

Fathers and sons.

The proud mommy as Sebastian takes a break from the hard work of nursing.


No comments: