Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Food Time Fun!


Sebastian is really getting the hang of this eating thing. He is usually pretty calm and lets you feed him, but sometimes he really gets into it and he wants to drive the spoon himself. This makes it interesting - it's amazing how fast a 5 month old can move! The other day, he was eating in his big boy chair and he managed to swipe the full spoon away from Daddy and the big glob of sweet potatoes landed smack dab in the middle of his face. He thought the whole thing was hysterical! It also made for a very cute picture. =)


My brother Daniel and his new fiancee (congrats, congrats!!!) Emily were over at our house discussing wedding plans but Sebastian kept stealing the show with his cute little antics. Here he was also talking at the top of his lungs as he tried to eat his toes.


This weekend, Sebastian and Mami sported Mami and Me matching colds. It was miserable. The colds started on Sunday and Sebastian hardly slept on Sunday night so I didn't get much sleep either. This was especially bad because I didn't feel well to begin with. And I was just getting over this nasty 24 or 36 hour stomach virus that had attacked me over the weekend too. So I called in sick to work and we spend the day being sick. My mom came over to help out and made me soup. Thank goodness for moms! Sebastian is better, but still stuffy - hopefully it will only last a couple more days.

Here is some other non-Sebastian related news:

My brother Daniel and his fiancee Emily at a little engagement party that we threw for them over the weekend. Paul said he was glad to welcome another English-speaker to the gang. =)




Cute picture of Sebastian and his Padrino (Godfather).

My mom and brother are getting daschound puppies! They are 6 weeks old brother mini-daschounds and are so cute! My brother's is the red-haired one, Speedy and my mom's is the brown and black one, Pancho. They are too cute!

Paul's cousin Amy in Michigan just had her twins on November 2. She had a boy, Ashton Patrick (6 lbs 1 oz) and a girl Madison Elisabeth (6 lbs 12 oz). That's a lot of baby! We wish them many congratulations and much luck as they went from a family of three to a family of five! We can't wait to meet our new little cousins!

1 comment:

Corey said...

Wow! I can leave a comment? Great Blog! I love my nephew, he is so cute! Cristina, incase there was any doubt, this is proof I do read the blog:)