Monday, October 20, 2008

Cristina's Birthday

Below are some pictures from my birthday two weekends ago. We enjoyed time with our families celebrating.

My dad came over during the week and we went out to dinner. Here is Sebastian playing with his "Le Lo" as he says Abuelo.

We always do one big Giammarinaro family October birthday since we are all so close together in October. This year, Sebastian made birthday cards for his Uncle Corey, Aunt Kim and Uncle Jeff. So creative!

On the morning of my birthday opening my card from Sebastian. He also got me a massage...mmmm.!

Happy birthday at my mom's house.

Angelica drew me this beautiful family portrait for my birthday. I think it's our first family drawing! We are all wearing "Gators" as she called it and dressed in orange and blue. I love Paul's spikey hair.

Sebastian hearing his Anca read him a story. He LOVES seeing his Anca. He asks about her every single day, multiple times even. It is so cute to see them together because he just adores her.

Busy Weekend filled with buses and planes!


Friday, we went to Playground Pals at the church. Forever ago I blogged about Sebastian's first art project....well, here is the picture finally! It was up on the bulletin board so I had not had a chance to get a picture.

As you can see, he LOVES seeing his "wawa" or bus on the board. The whole playtime he kept wanting to go out to see his bus. He was so excited when we got to take it home too!

Saturday we lathered up with sunscreen and went to the Melbourne air day to see some planes. Sebastian is wearing his airplane shirt from his Abuelo.

Abuelo met us at the airport with his plane. Sebastian liked going inside the big planes, especially this one that he got to sit and co-pilot with his Le Lo.

Flying yet another plane. He was a happy boy!

Sunday we celebrated my sister-in-laws birthday at a park on the beach. The weather was nice and Sebastian was thrilled to find a bus parked nearby!

Playing peek-a-boo with Daddy.

Our cutie. =)

Please keep us in your prayers in the coming weeks as we have our "big" sonogram coming up on October 28. They will be doing lots of measuring and checking to make sure everything is going well! I feel so blessed to be feeling great this time, with only minor discomforts like headaches and backaches occasionally. We'll make sure to post next week with any exciting news!

No comments: