Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stomach Bugs

I have some catching up to do, but have just not had enough time. Last week I was sick with a stomach bug and unfortunately, it seems Sebastian caught a similar bug too. He has been sick since Sunday evening. I think dealing with a puking toddler has got to be the worst thing ever. I feel so bad because he just gets scared and he says "help" and "fix it" and there is just not much we can do. So it's been a rough week. Still, ever the photographer, here is a picture of what our week has looked like. We've been camped out on the living room floor. We put down the foam play floor to make it easier to clean up. We've watched more TV than I ever thought possible. Thank goodness so far Matteo seems to be in the clear and he has been so patient with his Mami letting me cuddle Sebastian all the time. He must be so sick of his bouncy seat! Anyhow, I hope I can update soon as I have some great pictures of our visit with Auntie Tiffany and Auntie Donelle and Sebastian's school picnic! Please pray that Sebastian gets better soon and that the rest of us all stay healthy!



Essentials for a stomach bug - plastic flooring, a bowl, paper towels, water, and lots of books and TV. Oh, and lots of disinfectant spray. Go away stomach bug!

1 comment:

steve, bess, etc said...

Ah man. Hope you feel better soon Sebastian!