Friday, April 09, 2010

Easter Weekend - Part III - Easter Morning

I had fun preparing 4 Easter morning treats! From left to right are David, Sebastian, Matteo and Logan's Easter baskets.

I found these great eggs that said Alleluia and He is Risen on them! I had to get them. Sebastian loved them and he kept wanting his "He is Risen" Easter egg. He also kept saying Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna to the King ever since he learned it on Palm Sunday. =)

When Sebastian came out in the morning, he was excited to see his bucket. He started shaking the eggs and saying "What's in there?!"

He discovered stickers, marshmallows and cheetos in his eggs.

Love that happy face!

Logan's first Easter morning!

Sleepy Matteo toddled out and went straight for his eggs.

I love the expressions!

They look too serious, but boy were they having fun!

All empty!

Logan opening his Easter basket treats.

Oh, the faces these kiddos make. Our not so good attempt at a family photo. Luckily, we got a better one later that I'll post.

Handsome boys all ready for church!

One of my favorite pictures from this weekend. Everyone's so happy!

No comments: