Monday, November 20, 2006


Well, we're going into our 14th week now and luckily I am feeling much, much better! I can eat mostly anything now and I haven't had any really strange cravings or anything with this exception of wanting to drink everything "smoothie" style. I put all types of juice in the blender with ice and I love it!

Paul and I went camping this past weekend in Gainesville with our friends Sarah and Nathan. We all went to the Gator game, so baby had his/her first Swamp experience. =) Good thing the Gators won! We also got to see lots of friends during the weekend and catch up with people we rarely see, so it was great. We have no grand plans for Thanksgiving this year - we'll be at Paul's brother's Corey for the big feast - and we just look forward to taking it easy for the day. We have a doctor's appointment next week, so more to come!

No comments: