Wednesday, December 13, 2006


Merry Christmas! That time of year is creeping up once again and this December is going to be a lot of fun for my family. We are blessed to have lots of family visiting from Puerto Rico and Colombia this year for Christmas and New Years, so it's going to be a great time! The closer we get to Christmas they keep trickling in... =) I've been feeling great and since I'm in the 17th week, I'm anxious to start feeling the baby move. The doctor said that it could be anytime between now and week 20, so I'll let you know! We have our next sonogram on Paul's birthday, December 27th so we are counting the days to see our baby again. So make sure to check around the New Year for new baby pictures! This week we received our nursery bedding set - it's so cute. We are going to decorate with a jungle theme - which is perfect since it works for both a boy and a girl and we're not going to know what we're having. I've posted the picture of the bedding set that's in the magazine, but note that the colors appear very dark in the photo compared to what they actually look like. Once we actually set up our nursery we'll be sure to post pictures. It's much cheerier in person. This weekend we are taking our visiting family to Disney World as well as going to a big ice sculpture exhibit, so I'll try to post some pictures next week. Have a wonderful week!

No comments: