Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sebastian has been so cute lately! Well, he's always cute really, but we've been able to catch him in the act a lot lately! Today we spent the day at Nana and Papa's (Paul's parents) because Paul and his Dad are building a toybox/bookshelf for Sebastian. It's going to be so special. As soon as it's done I'll post some pictures. For now, enjoy these!



Practicing my smile the night before I get my pictures taken at JC Pennys. This outfit is so cute and already he's almost outgrown it! He is so tall!

Sebastian and Daddy take a nap. So cute. Sometime Sebastian can even hold his bottle.
It looks different from up here!
Just hanging out with my clean clothes.
Wow, a little kid sure does require a lot of laundry!
I have mastered sucking my thumb! Busted!


NEW Video feature!! Click play below to check out Sebastian in action!


During this Video Sebastian was SOOO happy! We have never seen him belly laugh so much! You can see it was almost like he was waiting for Daddy to tickle him.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love that you are keeping the blog updated with lots of pictures. And that video is so precious! It makes me miss you :{

Unknown said...

So cute! You really have one of the cutest babies I've ever seen, Cristina! And such an infectious laugh! I was laughing so much while watching it!