Monday, October 01, 2007

A few new pictures. Sebastian is really starting to enjoy his exersaucer. He can even pull on the dangling parts to make them light up and make music. He is so excited when he manages to do this, and mad if he can't. What can I say, it's a steep learning curve being a baby!




Daddy and Sebastian enjoy a bed time book. Because I read to Sebastian so much, he really pays close attention to books! He's going to be my little reader!
I cut my hair! I donated a little over 1 foot of my hair to this great organization called Locks of Love. Now I am having fun with my new short do. Sebastian loves it because it is much easier to grab and pull.

2 comments:

Father Tim said...

Such a CUTIE!!!!! =)

emma wallace said...

You look lovely, Cristina!
And, of course, Sebastian is handsome as always!