Thursday, October 18, 2007

We are all doing well and staying busy as usual. Sebastian is also trying out bananas now and seems to like those a little more than the cereal. Boy is baby feeding messy! We just starting working on some baby sign language with Sebastian and he seems to watch pretty closely, so I can't wait until he actually "communicates" with us for the first time. They say that usually by the time their one they may start signing back. We'll see! Also, we've been going to the Library for "Tiny Tales" every Thursday. It's a great 20 minute program with nursery rhymes, songs and of course, a story. Sebastian loves the songs, pays really close attention to the reading part and loves to see all the other babies each week. This week we played with a colorful parachute and most of the kids were pretty wowed. I think Sebastian has liked seeing bubbles the best though. I'll have to buy some at the store to play with. Below are some pictures of what we've been up to lately.


I opened my birthday present from Sebastian in the morning before I left for work. "He" made me a card with cute frog stickers on it and even signed it with an outline of his little hand and foot. It was soooo cute!
When I opened my present he was much more interested in the tissue paper and then in looking at something on the floor. Oh well! But his gift was this double frame with our picture and his little 5 month old hand print in plaster. I LOVED it! It's so special. You can tell I thought it was the best birthday present ever!


We had a birthday celebration with my family with birthday hats and all. I had to make sure Sebastian didn't grab the candles. He didn't like the noise makers too much.
We also celebrated with the Giammarinaro's. There are four October birthdays in the family so we just do one big party for all. My shirt sure is bright - I was supporting my Gators!

Sebastian and his Uncle Corey.

My best friend Sarah has a little boy too, Jackson (8 months). They boys are only 3 months apart and we try to get them together when we can. Last Tuesday I babysat Jackson on my day off which meant I had two babies to watch - Sebastian and Jackson. Jackson is crawling, very mobile and eating much more food, so it was interesting trying to juggle both the boys in their very different stages despite being so close in age. It's amazing what a difference only a couple of months can make! Sebastian loved playing in Jackson's exersaucer and Jackson would always pull up and play with him too. It was very cute! What great buddies!


Sebastian thought that Jackson was very entertaining. I could just prop him up on the couch (he is very, very close to sitting up on his own) and he would crack up laughing as he watched Jackson crawl around. I hope he was taking notes on the whole crawling thing!

Hi Mami!

He loves grabbing his feet now. When he has socks or a sleeper on he grabs at his feet like "where are my toes?"


I'm a happy boy! I love the smiles we get on the changing table.

1 comment:

IVMarz said...

I love seeing what's next :o) The laughs and eating ... sooo exciting! Sebastian is too cute! When you go to the site, make sure you make a "montage" and not a slideshow... I made that mistake at first and the montage is a lot cooler. I can't wait to see what you come up with :o)