Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The final birthday of the season...

I'm not kidding when I say we have a birthday every weekend from mid-January through the end of March. Here are pictures from the last family birthday of the season (for a bit) as we celebrated my little brothers 24th.

My Mama made him a super cake with Herbie race cars and all.

Sebastian pushing his truck before the party. He pushes this everywhere and he just looks so funny doing it!

Helping Tio Daniel open his presents.

He loved ripping the paper and playing with the bow.

Cute story of the week

This week I went over to my friend Ana's so that Sebastian could play with his buddy Michael. We spent about an hour playing and the boys were having a good time. When it was time to leave I told Sebastian to say "bye-bye" and he waved at Ana and Michael and then he looked me square in the eye and unmistakable did the sign for "more." It was so cute and sweet! I was super excited because other people had said they'd seen him sign "more" before, but I had only kinda seen it - it looked more like clapping to me. But this time it was very clear and I felt so bad we had to leave. I can't believe he's already giving me guilt trips! Anyways, it was very cute and I had to sign to him that we were "all done" and going to the "car." He didn't protest thank goodness!

1 comment:

Josh said...

Cute story! Our friends' baby's first sign was more.

Are you using ASL or baby sign?