Friday, August 29, 2008

Picture Day!


=) Big Brother Sebastian checking out his new little brother or sister =)
(He'll have a better view around March 24th, 2009)



We are truly blessed to be expecting our second baby in March of next year. The timing works out great because I will be in the middle of my next work assignment so we'll have some time to adjust to the new place before the baby is born and then a few months after the baby as well.



Sebastian is doing a demo for his new brother or sister. Since we found out just before the move, we had to re-think all of our packing on what we were taking with us over the next two years. As I was getting the stuff down from the attic, Sebastian was SO excited! He's going to be such a good big brother!!

The card Cristina gave me to tell me she was pregnant. I think this is AFTER the color came back to my face...

Birthdays and Moving Trucks...

Sebastian's good buddy Michael turned one a few weeks ago, and this is him blowing out his candle on his cool beach ball cupcake cake.

I think the moving truck made Sebastian's month. He LOVED going outside and looking at the truck. Here we are waving goodbye to all our stuff that's going to be in storage for the next two years.

Saying goodbye to the house for one last time...

We spent most of the weekend at Nana and Papa's house, and one of Sebastian's new favorite things to do there is watch Nana do laundry. He will not get any closer than this though. I think the cupboard gives him some security or something.

We went to mass on Saturday morning at Annunciation to celebrate the life of Scott's dad who passed away a few weeks ago, and Sebastian was having a great time at the baptismal font with the Stafstrom boys. I think this is right BEFORE he threw his shoe in there.

Below are some pictures of Sebastian's days spent with Mami at the new apartment.

You think I'm going to take a nap??

You've got mail!

Let me see the camera!