Friday, September 05, 2008

This Week
Well, I have to cheer for myself - I made it through my first week of really being a stay at home mommy! I had a great time with Sebastian and I find myself valuing our time together even more now that I know come March our world will change again!
Over the weekend we went to Nana and Papa's where Sebastian ate like a piggy. Here he is following up his pasta dinner with a cupcake. Yummy.

Playing with Uncle Corey and Ty before bedtime. Uncle Corey always makes Sebastian crack up.


I put this little stool by the window so that we can watch for Dada to arrive each evening. He knows how to climb up on the stool by himself now too.

On Tuesday, he was on cloud nine because right in front of our building they are doing some construction and there were dump trucks coming and going ALL DAY! He spent a lot of time on the little stool saying "trucks, trucks!" Although it was very entertaining for him, I hope they don't come back because it was very loud to listen to all day.

Sebastian at Ascension Catholic Church's "Playground Pals." We visited for the first time and Sebastian was so happy and had a lot of fun playing with the toys and other kids. He also participated in his first craft project which I will have to take a picture of next week to post on the blog because the leader had to print out the pictures of the kids to complete it. How exciting!I was very happy he did so well at Playground Pals because on Wednesday we went to Lab School, a morning school program for toddlers and parents. I was so excited to go with him but he was a total bear, threw three tantrums, and didn't want to participate in anything. I was so upset! Hopefully he will warm up to the idea soon and start enjoying it more.

We will actually be spending this weekend in Melbourne getting more things organized and praying that Ike doesn't come anywhere near us or Florida!

No comments: