Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So cute!
So, I know I don't have any older ages to compare to, but Sebastian is just so much fun right now! He surprises me every day with how bright he is and how much he is learning. Early next week we move to the new apartment so keep us in your prayers that everything goes smoothly and we all adapt well to our new home - even if it is only for a few months. Still no word on where our next move will be, but I am sure we will be finding out soon. Hope with us that we will be going to Raleigh, North Carolina!

Peek a boo! Te veo!

I finally found some peace and quiet in here!

He sure loves his books! He doesn't like to put them down for anything. Here (you can't really tell) he is actually nursing and reading his book. He has even started to want to take a book to bed with him at night....hummm...reminds me of someone I know... =) I guess he got that from Cristina.

He is getting to a stage where he wants to help Mama occasionally. He always wants to help with the laundry - loves to push the hamper to the laundry room.

Hula hooping at the San Pedro Camp side dedication.

He is now starting to get an occasional interest in arts and crafts. Here he is coloring at Abuelita's this past weekend. He looks like such a big boy!

Playing in the tunnel at Lab School.

His first water color work of art. Beautiful! I've decided I am going to try to document all projects with pictures because I don't know where I'm going to put all this stuff!

Waiting for Daddy! - VIDEO

So I know I had mentioned this before, but I finally got a good video of Sebastian's excitement as he waits for Daddy. They are great buddies now in the evenings while I get dinner ready. Turn up the volume!

No comments: