Sunday, June 21, 2009


Matteo's Nursing Moms and Babies Group
***I had to repost this post tonight because blogger had some sort of issue with some of their pictures. If you were able to see it already, sorry for the repost!***

Here are some pictures of Matteo's buddies. It's so great to have other moms to talk with each week to share our stories. I've become pretty close to these ladies and will be sad to leave them! It's been a great 3 months getting to know them.

Me and Matteo with Laura and Mason and Julie and Nathan.

Circle of Babies!

Just them.

Nathan, Mason, Matteo, and twins Matthew and Makayla.

Hanging with the boys!

I am so in love with these pictures! Finally they are both looking and although not smiling exactly, looking very cute!

Loving on his brother. When Paul takes Sebastian to bed, Paul asks him "Do you want me to hold you?" So recently Sebastian has been coming to me when I'm holding Matteo and say, "hold you" because he wants to hold his baby. It's very sweet.

Matteo y Abuelita playing.

Boo! Hanging out in the Ergo carrier with Daddy.

Snuggling with Mami in the morning.

Sleeping with Daddy in the chair.

No comments: