Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer time - June is here!

This month has been crazy. Well, last month was crazy too. I guess, really it's all crazy. But this month has been especially busy since we are trying to make sure we spend lots of time with everyone, see everyone we want to see and get as organized as possible for our big move. On June 29th the packers will be packing all our things and on June 30th our family is off for the ultimate road trip. With babies. 1,300 miles. 21 hours. Double that with kids. 42 hours. With children. In a mini-van. Yes, we are nuts. But we will be happy nuts (that's the plan...although I don't know how much Mickey, Elmo, and Gymbo music I can take) since we will be experiencing the Eastern Coast with our family. We will be making stops in Savannah, Raleigh, Washington DC and finally on to Rochester, our final destination and home until December. By the 4th of July we will be New Yorkers. Weird. But exciting weird. =) So here is our June so far!


Playmat at Abuelita's house.

Abu with her great-grand children. Can't believe there will be another addition in December! (No, not me people! My brother and sister-in-law!)

Angelica spent some days with us and they really enjoyed the swimming pool. Sebastian loves the water!

Wasn't me!

Angelica playing with Matteo.

Yes!

Noooo!!!!

I don't know what I want!

I go to a mommy group at the hospital with a lactation consultant every Thursday. It's a fantastic group of women and cute babies, and it's great to have breastfeeding help and information available to me every week. Sure makes things go much easier!

Matteo and his buddy Nathan, born a day later. He is the fastest growing baby of the group as he has already doubled his birth weight at only 3 months!

Getting ready to go in the wading pool at Nana's house.

Splash time!

Tyler came and stayed for a night too and the boys had a great time. Here are all of Nana's boys. No one is looking, but that's okay! Someday...

Sebastian used to fit in this truck. He still thinks he can fit in it.

Little fingers playing with Mami's rings.

Blue eyes! Still blue! I still can't believe it. I am really starting to wonder if they will change or stay blue!

He could be a baby model. Look at that serious, piercing look. =)

No comments: