Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy 1/2 Birthday Matteo!

*This post is a little late, but better late than never!*

We can't believe how time has flown by. We have done so much with Matteo since he was born. I see he's going to be my world traveller. Let's see - he's been to 9 states, DC and Canada. He's been on a serious 1,500 mile road trip, seen Niagara Falls, been to Disney twice, swam at the beach, lived in two houses and flown on an airplane. That sure is a lot for a little guy! Keep up the adventures!

Happy 6 months big boy!

Here he is at 10 days in his same bouncy seat. For a fun comparison you can check out Sebastian's 6 month pictures in the same seat here. Just scroll down a little. =)

First bath in the "big boy" tub! He liked it!

And the bath helpers were having a very good time too!

Matteo's half birthday cake with little toes.

I'm ready, what's all the fuss about!

Ready for my first taste of food - banana! Mami gave me some on her finger...

Ummm! I like it!
Click link above if the video does not show below.



Give me more! More!!!

Trying out the spoon and handling it like a champ.

Messy, messy.
Click link above if video does not show below.




All done with my first meal! When do I get to eat again!? Matteo really loved eating!

1 comment:

steve, bess, etc said...

yea for good eaters!!! happy 1/2 birthday, precious boy!