Thursday, May 20, 2010

Flying to Florida and Mother's Day

On our trip to Florida we had a connecting flight...boo! But lucky us, our flight was delayed and we wouldn't make the connection so they rebooked us on a direct flight! That was a very good thing, except we had a lot more time to kill at the airport. So we rode the escalators a lot and had the boys run around as much as possible. They loved it.

They have really tall escalators at Logan airport!

Matteo loved running after Daddy and Sebastian on the moving walkways.

Everyone did great on the flight.

The next morning was Mother's Day. This is the best shot we managed with both the boys. =) Better luck next year!

I got a cute card and a Mami Coupon Book that included "showering by myself" (as in NO KIDS in the bathroom while I shower!!! yay!!!!), and cuddles. Yippie! It was decorated with lots of stickers.
Mami and her cool boy.

Smooching my baby, baby!

My mother-in-law with her kids and grand kids. Great picture!

My wonderful husband.

The best part about Mother's Day....a nap with my boys. =)
I'll have to post pictures of Mother's Day at my mom's later. I don't have those pictures yet, so I'll catch up on them soon!

No comments: