Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pool parties and cousins

Last week was Sebastian's friend Emilio's 3rd birthday party. We headed to Orlando for the day to celebrate and to see most of my girlfriends that I hadn't seen yet from when we lived in Central Florida. Thank goodness I happened to invite my mom to come too, because upon arriving Matteo decided he was grouchy, tired and wanted nothing to do with the pool or being outside. He protested so much that I just let Mama take our van and drive herself and Matteo back to her house during the birthday party. He had fun with Lita playing and napping and I got some fun pool time with Sebastian. He really is starting to love the water!

He took a break just long enough to eat two entire slices of pizza, a few grapes and a TON of cheese balls. He loves those things and I never buy them, so he knew to stock up. =)

Pool time! As hard as I tried I never managed a picture of all my friends and the boys. It's just impossible these days it seems...

Sebastian and Owen blowing bubbles.

Sebastian wanted to be right there, front and center when they sang happy birthday. It was hysterical too because Emilio kept poking his cake with the cake server and licking off the icing while everyone was singing and taking pictures. These boys are too funny!

On another note....I enrolled Matteo is his first "class" ever this summer. It was a toddler enrichment class at the library for 5 weeks. Next week is "graduation" so I'm sure I'll have some pictures to share then. He's the youngest in the class, but he has enjoyed the songs and activities! In the fall once Sebastian starts pre-school (yes, he is going to go to schools 2 days a week, I can't believe it - he is so excited - more on that later!) I hope to do Gymboree with Matteo.

At the library playing in the firetruck. Matteo just threw down his hat...

The boys love it when Logan comes over to play! Although I don't like my brother having to be on the road so much and away from his family, it sure is nice that we get to share time with Emily and Logan a few times a month! And he's crawling now!!! Go, Logan, go!

No comments: