Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My 30th Birthday and the LLL Conference

We had a low-key family celebration for my birthday at my Mama's. Paul made me a cake and the boys helped decorate it. They love sprinkles.

Matteo mostly wanted to take the sugar frog decorations off the cake the whole time.

He finally snagged one and promptly ate it as I blew out the candles. That kid loves his sweets!

Opening my cards and gifts. It was a great night, although I spent the rest of the week horribly sick with a sinus infection that completely knocked me out. I was so glad to be staying with my mom that week!


For my birthday I always tell Paul I don't want a gift, I just want to go on a weekend away as a family. This year's La Leche League conference was the weekend after my birthday in St. Pete, so we headed down for that. Here is the banner I worked on as part of the organizing committee. It turned out really cool!

At the St. Pete Pier for lunch. Nana and Papa came to watch the boys and Paul and I were really able to enjoy the many parenting sessions during the conference.

Matteo loved the "Drum Guy" during family fun night. He was dancing away and loved the drums. His brother....well, not so much. They are just so different! Can't wait to see what Baby G3 brings!

Drum Guy - always a hit at the conference. The kids love it.

No comments: