Tuesday, November 16, 2010

We're back!!!!

And we're pregnant!
Currently 15 weeks, expecting in mid-May.
Finally feeling pretty good after some intense nauseousness and just getting excited!



I have never been so behind in my blogging, but there were some crazy circumstances (more on that soon), and then I've just been so overwhelmed with how behind I am that I just couldn't get started. But tonight, I'm starting! I hope I can get us caught up. So bear with me since I haven't updated since our family vacation to North Carolina the first week of October!

Sebastian went with us to our first sonogram and was so excited to have his own picture of the new baby. The due date is a few days before his birthday so he keeps saying he's getting a new baby for his birthday.

One proud big brother.

Matteo lately has really taken an interest in his baby doll too. Sebastian never cared much for it when he was this age, but Matteo loved to cart the baby around and hug on it and even....

...give his baby milk. So, so sweet. =)

No comments: