Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Week at a Glance (well, most of it!)

Matteo....my little sneaky boy! Every time I need to get dressed we take a field trip to my closet (I can't leave them alone for anything!!!) and the boys have a ball hiding in my clothes. They are so cute.

These days I have some very good helpers. Sebastian loves doing his "silverware job" and asks about doing it everyday. He does not like the days we don't have to run the dishwasher!

And of course, Matteo has to have a job too, so I leave him all the plastic dishes and bowls in the top and bottom rack and hands them to me or places them on the edge of the island for me to put away. He loves it too. I love these willing little workers!

Mami forgot to move the bowls closer to the edge!

Sebastian had to fill the letter bucket this week with things that start with W. He loves doing this and I left my camera with his teachers so they could take a few pictures and video him. It's long, but cute (especially since he seems to have forgotten what many of the things were!).

VIDEO - Sebastian's Letter Bucket
(Click here to watch the video if it does not appear below.)




This week, all three boys went to the mall to get $5 haircuts. It was Matteo's first not-at-home haircut and Sebastian hadn't had one in well over 18 months besides at home either. They both did great! The haircuts are okay - I mean, really, I'm not going to be too picky when it's only $5! But we wanted to make sure they were looking spiffy for Uncle Corey's wedding on Saturday!

Daddy took the boys to the Zoo the other day. The zoo is a daily request by Sebastian - he just loves the place!

VIDEO - Matteo Scares the Alligators
(If the video does not appear below, click on this link to watch.)




This past weekend, we celebrated Christmas with Angelica and Titi Monica since they were in Puerto Rico during the holidays. The boys were SOOOOOO happy to see their cousin. They were dancing around and having a ball the whole time. And of course, they opened presents!

Matteo tore right into the candy canes. What a sweet tooth!

This weekend I also hosted a "Girls Night In" party for my very soon to be sister-in-law Sarah! This is the Honeymoon Basket I made her full of fun essentials. =) Paul hosted Corey and the guys on a fishing trip that was certainly memorable too. (The whole weekend was memorable as we unknowingly brought a horrible stomach bug/plague with us, I had it first, followed by Paul a few hours later and then Sebastian in the middle of the night. It made things very interesting...ugh. It's been rough!)

The bachelorette with her cake.


Sarah with her friends. I think everyone had a great time. Next post - WEDDING weekend!!!! Yaya!!!!


AND - I AM OFFICIALLY CAUGHT UP ON THE BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: