Monday, January 03, 2011

New backsplash and other fun thing

Merry Christmas to us! Paul and his dad completed the kitchen backsplash last week, just in time for our New Year's Party. I LOVE it - what a difference it makes! Now I get to see this beautiful background every time I cook.

Long view - we did the whole length of the counter.

And this is what the hard workers did when they were done. =)

The boys had so much fun playing in the hammock the other day. Adorable. My new favorite picture of both of them together.

True smiles.

Sebastian pushing Mami in the hammock.

Teo being silly with his brother's glasses.

Playing with Papa.

Matteo loves playing with Papa's phone! They even called Nana in the next room.

Smiles!

After more than 3 years since our last reunion, it was great to meet up with Lauren (my childhood best friend) and her boyfriend Brian. She got to meet the kids (last time I saw her I was pregnant with Sebastian) and we had a nice time catching up.

Like so many other pictures of us throughout the years!

I also got to meet up with another childhood friend, Melody and meet her two adorable boys. They all played and we got to catch up too. So nice to reconnect with old friends!

The boys sharing a snack.

Sometimes, everyone just wants Mami. Although lately everyone REALLY wants Daddy, which is a nice change! Three should be interesting!

I think we need to get Matteo a helmet too for when he wants to ride the tricycle. He is always putting on his brother's new helmet.

Even though it was really, really cold, Sebastian wanted to go outside and ride his new scooter.

He did really good with it right away. Although about 3 houses down, he said his hands were too cold and he wanted to go back inside. =) Ah, Florida children!

No comments: