Saturday, May 07, 2011

More Easter and Anniversaries!

My friend Evie gave me this great idea to make an Easter Egg garland to help the kids count the days of Easter. We had a lot of fun stringing the pipe cleaners through the eggs and then sorting them by colors.

Both boys helped string them onto the ribbon.

Matteo had to help too!

Our finished Easter Countdown. Each egg is numbered and everyday we open the egg for a special Easter treat!

Sebastian loves to ask if "the baby is moving or if he/she's just hanging out" and feel my tummy. It's so sweet. He is VERY excited to meet this new little one.

Matteo snoozing with a cute Albert we found at the store. That's my Gator boy!

We went out for an early 40th Anniversary celebration dinner for my in-laws last weekend.

Sebastian loved wearing Papa's hat!

38 weeks and 5 days
Come on baby!!!


No comments: