Monday, May 30, 2011

Sebastian's Mother's Day Program

Well, I'm going to be playing catch up for a while here! On Thursday, May 5th Sebastian had a Mother's Day luncheon at school. I was so happy and relieved that I was able to be there and not having a baby! This was my first special school Mother's Day event and I didn't want to miss it! The kids greeted us in the hall way and walked us to the classroom. Then we had a salad and muffins for lunch. Very cute.

With his flower pot he made me.

With Mami. The also gave us a card and answered some questions about us. According to Sebastian I like to cook, play Elefun with him and I'm 51. Ayyyy.....

VIDEO - If the video does not appear blow, click on this link to watch.

Then they sang us a song...





Sebastian singing to Mami.

No comments: