Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Luca's Baptism Continued

So I'm about to give up on using Live Writer to update the blog. It was so much easier, but I just keep having problems, which is the main reason I haven't been blogging regularly. I think it's our computer that is the problem honestly. I am finally going to try to finish up with the pictures from Luca's baptism! Until we can a new computer I just need to do it the long, old-fashioned way! =)

Beautiful picture of Daddy and baby Luca. He looks so different already - he was only 6 weeks old here!


Talking with Papa and Nana.



My brother and his family.

Sebastian loving on his Aca. =)

Tina getting some baby time!

Matteo and Angelica hanging out.

For old times sakes....here is Sebastian's baptism picture.

Matteo's....

And Luca's.....some resemblances, but he has his own little look too!




No comments: