Thursday, August 04, 2011

Auntie Tiffany with her Boys

As soon as we returned from Boston, I went right into planning mode again to get everything ready for Luca’s baptism, which was also on Father’s Day. And our Auntie Tiffany (my college friend and Matteo’s God mother) came into town too! Of course we had to show her all the coolest kid places in town! =)
 
DSC07284

The Zoo! Our first trip there with Luca. Certainly not a job just for Mami at this point…too hot and too much to juggle for now!

DSC07282

We checked out the giraffes.

DSC07309DSC07310

We went to Gymbo’s birthday party at Gymboree.

DSC07303

I think the parachute is the boys favorite part.

DSC07502

We hung out in the playroom and Auntie Tiff got Luca snuggles.

DSC07390

The day of the baptism.


What a great visit! We can't wait to see you again soon! Muah!

1 comment:

The Millers said...

You are such a gorgeous mama. God bless ya and all 3 of your boys! I only have 2 boys, (4) and (9 months) and I do the cloth diaper, breast-feeding, baby-wearing and its not easy but i am unsure if I would ever be able to handle 3 boys!!! :-) You have a beautiful family