Thursday, July 28, 2011

A little bit of everything…and catching up!

Lots of random pictures from the month of June.

DSC07505

All the boys looking and smiling at the camera!  OMG!

One of Luca’s first smiles! (6 1/2 weeks)

DSC07516

Sebastian had a great time at his preschool’s mini-summer camp.  He was all decked out for 4th of July on the last day.

DSC07535

I think this is the first picture I have of myself with my three guys.  Finally a decent shot!

DSC07538

My 2nd blue-eyed baby wearing his adorable monogramed romper from his cousin David.  Adorable!

DSC07543

Sebastian has been really into letters, and now thanks to Word World on PBS, spelling too.  The other day he called me over to show me he had spelled pizza, dog and then egg (he had to move the G since there was only one). I couldn’t believe it!  Now he is constantly spelling words from the show, asking me how to spell things and using phonics to figure it out.  Wow!

DSC07548

Not the best photo, but the boys are loving the new hammock from Lelo and Lita!

DSC07560

My newest dishwashing buddy.  Love my Baby K’Tan. =)  I don’t know how I would survive without my baby carrier collection!

DSC07562DSC07565

Two of my most important health care partners!  My OB, Dr. Gomez and our Lactation Consultant and friend Gloria. =)

 

And two fun videos of my singing boys for you to watch.

 

No comments: