Monday, July 11, 2011

Boston–The Wedding

DSC07127

My cousin Jacqueline and her Dad coming down the aisle.  I didn’t get many pictures during the actual wedding only because it was difficult lighting and I was trying to make sure Luca stayed quiet!

DSC07161

This is what we all looked like after the wedding.  Bad picture, I know, but sadly after all the work of getting everyone dressed up, we didn’t get a single photo of all of us.  And all three boys fell asleep during the wedding. Ayyy…..

DSC07171

Jacqueline and Eriel’s first dance.

CIMG5399

Titi Mayra with three of her four boys.  I love this.  She made sure to remind me that someday I’ll have a picture like this.  Yikes! =)  It certainly helps me *try* to enjoy each moment, even the difficult ones these days!

CIMG5408c

The Silva siblings.

CIMG5393

Frankie, the oldest cousin with the newest cousin!

DSC07202

Carolyn, MY baby cousin with the newest baby.

DSC07182

Cousin Ricky who ADORES my boys with Luca.

CIMG5387

One of the most treasured moments of the weekend – when we Skyped with Apapa in Puerto Rico.  He got to see Luca and be a part of the party.  They had also set up the webcam so he was able to see the entire wedding live in Puerto Rico.  Have to love technology sometimes!

DSC07180

There’s Apapa!!!! =)

CIMG5401

Once the party was really going, we asked Sebastian if he wanted to come down to dance.  Even though it was really late, he was still up and wanted to come down to PARTY!

DSC07210

Luca’s first wedding!  With the bride and groom.  So glad we could be there to celebrate!

CIMG5385

Congratulations, Jacqueline and Eriel!  We love you!

No comments: