Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Well, since I have fallen so behind on blogging, I am just going to catch up by trying to stay current and hopefully doing catch up posts when time permits.  I know this means that things will be out of chronological order and that will drive me nuts, but I’m going to have to deal with it.

So happy July4th!

DSC07567

My successfully Jell-O creation for our party!  Red, white and blue Jell-O stars.  They looked awesome!  I got the recipe here.

DSC07569

We had a fun evening with friends and lots of fun food.

DSC07571

The patriotic spread.

Family photo attempt.  Oh well!

The kiddos.

DSC07579

Luca’s first 4th of July!

DSC07590

The kids loved the confetti sticks and even had fun cleaning up the huge mess we made.  Luckily none of them thought to dump out the bowls where they had collected all the confetti!

DSC07591

We sat outside on the grass to watch some fireworks go off in the driveway.  Sebastian was super excited this year and loved them.  Matteo, not so much….he kept saying, no more fireworks, smoke yucky and all done.  =(  Last year he loved them!

Poor guy…he really tries to be brave, but finally we just took him inside.

DSC07597

Happy Fourth of July!

DSC07601

My new favorite picture – everyone is smiling!

DSC07605

Happy birthday, USA!

1 comment:

emma wallace said...

Love the photo with them all smiling. And, poor little Matteo!