Thursday, September 22, 2011

Little Memories…

These are just some pictures from the last few weeks of August.  Little moments and memories that if not “captured” in some way will someday be forgotten.  The everyday stuff that is ME right now.  I don’t want to forget them. They help me remember how blessed I am.

IMG_0443IMG_0445

Matteo giving snuggles to Daddy after work.

IMG_0448

Sebastian looking proud because he choose a healthy snack.

IMG_0476

Luca’s “why is this camera always in my face” look.

IMG_0488

A happy smile because I walked by…

IMG_0505

Excited boy because he is beating his Lita at playing UNO.

IMG_0492

Matteo guarding some of his treasures in the laundry basket.

IMG_0514

Luca’s favorite place, snuggling with Mami and milk.  This image with each of my kids is one I hope I will always be able to remember…

No comments: