Wednesday, October 26, 2011

September Adventures

IMG_1248

I jumped into bread making for the first time.  It was fun!  But I haven’t done it since….hahha!

IMG_1250

Everyone thought it was delicious!

IMG_1229

Luca’s favorite sleeping place.

IMG_1238

He loves to chew on his fingers.  His poor brother’s put this hat on him.

IMG_1241

Getting ready for bedtime with my boys.  Can life get much crazier??  Don’t answer!!  =)  I love it!

IMG_1226

I was honored to be with one of my best friend’s when she gave birth to her little boy, Jace.  It was so special and amazing!  It was also the first (and only!) time I have left Luca – it was 3 1/2 hours and he was not a happy camper when Daddy tried to give him a bottle of Mami milk.  Poor guy!

IMG_1320

Later that week we went to Jace’s Bris.  Luca was looking handsome for it, but fell asleep.

IMG_1286

Logan came to town and all the boys got to go play at Gymboree together!  Fun times!

IMG_1281

Matteo loves it!

IMG_1324

Sebastian had fun playing in his friend Henry’s tree-house. 

IMG_1345

During the party they made volcanoes – cool!!!

IMG_1385

We went to a pirate themed birthday party too….ahrrrr!!!

IMG_1404

Luca loves laughing at himself in the mirror.  He isn’t a belly-laugh kinda guy.  He giggles a little, but we have never really gotten huge laughs from him!  Must just be how he is – he is always smiling though!

IMG_1454

I don’t know what this craziness with their cousin is all about.  Let’s just say this is why they can’t all play unsupervised!!  =)  They all have so much fun when Aca is around.

IMG_1468

We borrowed a friend’s Sophie giraffe to see what all the hubub is about with this $20 rubber toy.  (Yes, $20!!!!)  Well, Luca did like it, he loved chewing on it, but we are not buying one.  We have plenty of toys.  Plus Paul called it the dog toy.

IMG_1505

Matteo and Luca have really become buddies in the past few weeks.  He is always happy to go sit next to Luca if I am going to run the disposal or the blender, is always looking for toys for him, and I took this picture because Matteo asked me if  he could “hold Luca and snuggle and then watch TV with him.”  So sweet.  I love this picture, one of my most favorite yet.

IMG_1511

This big boy is starting to like his stroller!  Except he refuses to lean back – he always wants to lean way forward and hold on to the tray in the front.

IMG_1519

Luca with his new buddy, Jace.  They are 3 months apart.

IMG_1522

A rare nice smiling moment!  My boys are getting so big!

IMG_1528

Luca is like, get me outta here!!!!

IMG_1530

Matteo loves chocolate.  He thoroughly enjoyed this chocolate pop from his cousin’s first birthday in Puerto Rico.  Thanks Olgita!

IMG_1534

Look Mami!  I like to push myself up and backwards all over the room!  I never stay on my blanket anymore!  Mobile baby – watch out!

IMG_1538

Sebastian also thought this was a photo-worthy moment.  I love that he will run for his camera when something special happens.

IMG_1695

Sweet fascination…

IMG_1703

Look who found their toes!!!  So cute.

IMG_1710

The mirror typically keeps him in the same spot a few minutes longer…

IMG_1712

We have this same photo of the other two boys as well.

IMG_1706

Daddy playing UNO with the boys before bedtime.  Sometimes Luca plays too.  =)

 

More September photos coming soon I hope, even though it’s October, I know!

No comments: