Saturday, May 24, 2008

Catch Up Time!!!

Since I am so belated in my postings lately, I need to catch up! Here are many of the good photos from late April through early May. Also, make sure you catch the video at the very end - it is of Sebastian's first real steps!!! He's walking!! I'll do a separate posting with his birthday photos.


Chowing down on his favorite meal - PASTA!!!

Always wants to play with his big cousins Angelica and Tyler...



My mommy friends from the library and church. We see each other about once or twice a week and the boys are all within three months of each other. Such great friends!



We did an outing with the daddy's to Titusville's Dixie Crossroads and a nature hike at the Enchanted Forest. It was quite the adventure!

Mmmmm!!! Owen's finger - yummy!

He loves to look under things for his toys. For example, he will purposefully put his ball or car under the couch and then crouch down like this to look at it and get it out. It's very cute.


Soooo big! I can almost reach!

At a crazy baby birthday party for his friend Elias. There were so many babies there!


Kirsty, Elias and his first birthday cake. Elias is 10 days older than Sebastian. May is a very busy birthday month for us!

Mi guapo. So handsome.



At Elias' birthday party there were lots of babies and a few that were already walking. Sebastian had been taking two or three steps for a little over a month, but never anything too significant. Well, in honor of Elias' birthday, he decided to hit the road and start walking at their house! He took about 10 steps and crossed the room over to Daddy. It took him doing it about 5 times before we actually managed to get it on video, but here it is. So cute! I can't believe he is walking already!



First Mother's Day

I know I posted one picture a bit ago from mother's day, but here are a few more from my first! It was splendid and we spent a beautiful day at San Pedro Center going to Mass and brunch with my mom and then on to dinner out with the Giammarinaro's.

Sebastian got me flowers and a balloon that says "Yo quiero a mi Mami" or I love my Mommy. =)



A picture in the same spot where we exchanged our wedding vows almost four years ago. Wow!



Sebastian being happy on Daddy's shoulders.


Sebastian and Abuelita enjoying the outdoors and singing "patty cake."



Sebastian signs the word for "book" all the time and is constantly reading his books. We had his little book display/shelf in his bedroom, but once we realized that everyday he was bringing all of his books out to the living room, we just decided to add it to our living room furniture. It's much easier for him to get to now and it makes cleaning up easier for us!



He discovered a new hiding place underneath one of our end tables in the living room. It's a great place to run his little car too.

One of my good college friends Tiffany's birthday is the same weekend as Sebastian. Both Tiff and my friend Donelle came to celebrate the multiple birthdays in Orlando. I had a Mom's night out with my two girl friends while Paul stayed the night with Sebastian. We had dinner at Latin Quarter at Universal and then just hung out - what a GREAT time I had being out! =) It was nice to see my girlfriends.

At Margaritaville.

Sebastian's friend Owen's birthday party was on Saturday even though the boys were both born on the same day less than an hour apart! Wow! This little Aussie had a great party with an Australian flag cake and all!

Being silly very late at night! It's almost birthday time!!!

No comments: