Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy First Birthday Sebastian!!!



Our family.



The famous cakes.



Sebastian's first year in pictures.



Some of his buddies.



He knew it was a special day.



Happy Birthday!



Singing to the birthday boy.


Tearing into his cake...well, sort of. =) He wasn't too interested.

Cristina and Sebastian with Betsy and Baby Andrew. Thank you all for the many gifts, cards and prayers for Andrew. They were touched by everyone's thoughtfulness.


If you would like to see pictures from the entire party, you can view our Sebastian's First Birthday album on Picasa. Just click here and enjoy!

2 comments:

Bearivera2001 said...

The birthday party was so much fun! I am so happy that I got to celebrate with Sebastian and see you and Paul!! I hope to see you all again VERY soon!

HUGS!!
Beatriz

jen shannon said...

I love the pictures. I pulled a bunch off to put on Finn's site. We had such a great time. We really need to get together more often.

Love,

Jen