Sunday, May 18, 2008

I know, I know...it has been way too long since our last post but we have been VERY busy! Work is keeping me on my toes these days and between family, church and work commitments we have been running like crazy. I did want to blog today though, even if I don't get the pictures up right away because today is such a special day.

Sebastian:

Happy Birthday

Mi Papito - You're One!!!

I can't believe that an entire year has gone by already. You have changed my world. I love you more than you can ever imagine. We have had so much fun, so many laughs, smiles and hugs that I will always and forever keep in my heart. You will always know how much I love you and I am so blessed to be chosen to be your mother. I praise God for entrusting me with such a treasure! I LOVE YOU mucho, mucho, mucho, mucho mi papito!

Sebastian had a rockin' birthday party today too - over 40 people came over and enjoyed lunch, birthday cake and a great time seeing you toddle around everywhere. He even hammed it up for the cameras when it was time for him to eat his cake. I will try my very hardest to get at least one picture up tomorrow! For now, I am exhausted beyond belief and need to get some sleep!

1 comment:

IVMarz said...

YAY!!! CumpleaƱos Feliz, CumpleaƱos Feliz... Have an awesome year to come!