Tuesday, March 03, 2009

March is here! Should be a big month!

Now the countdown is official...as of today I have only 20 more days until our due date! Woo-hoo! The serious swelling has started and I am not too comfortable - especially playing on the floor all the time with Sebastian, but we are making it one day at a time. Enjoy some recent pictures and stories...

After Mass on Ash Wednesday. Sebastian was fascinated with the ashes and kept saying ashes and pointing to our foreheads. He thought it was so cool to go up and get ashes. It was really cute and a neat way to start lent. It's amazing how much more he is starting to understand during the Mass.

I love this picture of Paul reading "Daddy Hugs" to Sebastian at bedtime.

Wow! Look at that bed head. His hair is doing some crazy things lately after he wakes up!

I know if I tried to give him Total at home he would never eat it. But at Abuelita's he goes into her pantry, pulls the box out and brings it over to have a snack. We think the novelty is that he gets to pick it out of the box, but who knows. He loves it! It's like a shot for a commercial. =) Seriously, what toddler east Total!?!

This weekend at our friend Jackson's 2nd birthday party. All the kids wanted to blow out the candles!

This weekend my mom hosted a family gathering to give baby G2 a few gifts and just be together before the baby comes. I think this is a pretty nice family picture!

Sebastian playing with a fun light up toy that Abuelita gave him for being a big brother.

Nana and Papa gave him a card that had this great sticker in it that said "Awesome Big Brother." We put it on his back and it was so cute!

Sebastian trying on a "big brother" shirt.

Us with the cake.

Trying to get a picture of me and Jen with Finn and Sebastian - impossible. This was the best I got. The boys are so active! I can't even believe how big they have gotten.

No comments: