Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Fall is FREEZING!

So I really like fall. I just didn't realized that "real" fall - as in, not Florida 80 degree fall - was so cold! We have had some unusually cold days lately - dipping into the 40s with very gusty winds. I feel like my poor boys are a mess of jackets, hats, hoods and slings. I will get the hang of it right? Most of the country manages to do it! I am learning more tricks everyday so maybe by the time we return to Florida I'll have it figured out. For now, I'll just enjoy the ride. =)


Boys in my "end of season super duper clearance buy" pumpkin hats. I've already gotten several compliments on them even though Paul thinks I'm making them look like dorks. I think it's cute.

On Sunday we headed out to a local farm and Sebastian loved this giant tractor. He actually wanted to take his picture there and posed quite proudly.
They had this adorable kiddie ride train and Sebastian LOVED it.



VIDEO - Kiddie Train
(Click the link above if the video does not show below.)





Loving the giant wheel.

So many pumpkins!

Driving the tractor with Mami! He loved being on this thing!

Look Mami! Pumpkins!

For a ride in the wagon. We really need to visit a farm sometime when Matteo isn't sleeping so he can be in some of the pictures too!

On Monday mornings Sebastian goes to Science Camp. It's an awesome program by the Rochester Science Museum for kids that are 2-3 years old with their parents. The themes change every 3 weeks. Right now we are doing "Stick to It," so one day we did all sorts of things with Magnets, another time glue and goop projects, etc. It's so much fun and Sebastian loves going to the science center.

Love this painting Sebastian did with magnets. I think I'm going to frame it. =) It's a keeper.

Using stamps to make glitter cards. Loved the glitter mess!
(Click the link above if the video does not show below.)




Okay, done jumping now!

Munchin' on his bear. He loves that little bear.
(Click on the link above if the video does not show below.)

No comments: