Monday, October 12, 2009

Little Moments

A few cute video moments from last week...

Sebastian LOVES snowmen. This obsession started last Christmas because he adores Nana's singing snowman. He asks about the snowman constantly and the other day when we went to Wegmans they had this little snowman and he immediately got super excited when he saw it. Then I saw it was a night light and only $4 so we had to get it. He is in awe of his snowman nightlight. I asked him what his name was and he said Dayke. Don't ask me where he came up with that, but Dayke it is! Now I wonder if he'll like "real" snowmen as much...

(Click on the link above if video does not show below.)


VIDEO - Tickle Fight
(Click on the link above if video does not show below.)


(Click on the link above if the video does not show below.)



The other day Sebastian and I made Pumpkin Cookies. He had a great time helping me, but then once they were ready he didn't even want to try them. So we made a plate for Daddy and left them on the table to give to him when he came home. A bit later I noticed one was missing...I asked Sebastian where it was he replied that he didn't know, that Dayke (snowman ate it), that it was playing hide-and-seek, and that it was lost. So no straight answer. I was stressed that he had stashed the cookie somewhere...so I left the plate there and kept a closer eye on it. A bit later I see him climb onto the chair, pick up the cookie and it fell on the floor and broke. He quickly scooped it up and ate it!!!!! I couldn't believe the little stinker! So I asked him what happened and he said he didn't know and I told him I saw him eat it!!!! So...that is the background to the video. After that he ate two more. Silly boy!

No comments: