Thursday, January 07, 2010

Happy New Year! Welcome 2010!

New Year's Eve family picture.

New parents with Logan.

With my baby on his first New Year's Eve!

Opening presents from Tio Daniel and Auntie Emily.

Sebastian showing us how cold it is when he wears his new sweater.

Finally a picture of the three cousins!

Baby Logan is awake!

Sebastian so happy to see his cousin!

The 2009 babies ringing in the New Year! Matteo almost made it...he missed midnight by about 20 minutes. Maybe next year! Sebastian on the other hand was wide awake and having a blast!

2 comments:

Evie said...

Awww! Beautiful pics! Cousins are so special. Logan is adorable!!! I need to give them a call!! Blessings to you and yours this New Year!

Adrienne said...

Oh my goodness! Daniel is a daddy! I don't think I even knew that he'd gotten married... My, but time flies, huh? And things don't stand still, just because I'm out of the loop. It's wonderful to be able to catch up with you a bit. You both have beautiful families!