Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cousin Arlene's Baby Shower

This Saturday was a major milestone for our family. My cousin Arlene was having her baby shower and I really, really, really wanted to be a part of such a special occasion with her and my other cousins. So, I left both Sebastian and Matteo for a whopping 6 hours. Yep, that's right! Six hours of non-Mami time! I still can't believe it. I have left Sebastian before, but never Matteo for more than 2-3 hours, so it was a big deal. I am so happy and proud to say that Daddy had a spectacular afternoon with his boys complete with an outing to Target, the mall and dinner at Chick-fil-a. Yay for super Daddy!

A very nice spread by our hostess with me chatting it up in the background. So nice to talk with other girls!

The desserts were beautiful! These are chocolate mousse tea cups!

Enjoying the apps with my cousin Lisette.

Tea time with Jacqueline.

The sisters with the guest of honor, Arlene.

The Silva girls! It was such a special time, I had so much fun and feel so blessed to be able to share with my family during this special time for Arlene. Can't wait to meet that new little cousin!

No comments: