Monday, March 08, 2010

Catching Up!

Sebastian likes to pick out his own clothes and he loves to match with his brother.


Matteo is *finally* showing an interest in books! This is his current favorite.


Lately, Matteo likes to fall asleep ON TOP of me, ensuring himself that I'm not going anywhere. It's pretty funny how he manages to crawl right on top of me and fall asleep.


Last weekend we ventured to this indoor play place we heard was nice. Sebastian had a great time sliding down the slides and climbing all the structures.

Since it was Matteo's first week walking, he also had a great time trying out his mobility.

Every night before bed Sebastian and I read stories, a bible story and then say prayers. While I was getting everything ready for bed, I turned around to find him on his knees by the couch looking through his bible. It was such a cute moment.

Brothers being silly before bedtime.

Silly boys!

No comments: