Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday to my baby Matteo!



Matteo! Happy first birthday!

I can't believe my blue-eyed baby is one year old today. What a ride this year has been. You have brought us such adventure, fun and many new experiences in this past year. You are my little globetrotter...and have always been happy as long as you can be with your Mami, Daddy and Tat-tat. You have endured us carting you back and forth through our many homes (what other baby has lived in 3 homes in one year!) and been on more airplanes that I care to count. And always smiling.

We are so blessed to have you with us. You are a little jokester, always teasing us and your brother. You love to make messes with your food, with your toys and with anything you shouldn't get into. You love to cuddle with Mami and sleep in with your "che-che's." Your smiles melt me everyday and I know that I can't wait to keep up with your adventures.

I love you mucho, mucho, mucho my sweet boy!



Matteo this afternoon at his birthday lunch at Sweet Tomatoes. He LOVED the buffet, especially the jello. =)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Happy birthday, Matteo! Yay for buffets on your birthday...eat up, little man!

The Tegens said...

So amazing to think a whole year has gone by already!!! Such a sweet boy :)

Mayra Davila-Vincenty said...

Happy Birthday! We would have loved to be there! Both Matteo and Sebastian are growing up so fast- they are truly beautiful children. You are blessed!
Mucho cariƱo y muchos besos. Titi Mayra y tio Hector, Ana, Adriana y Hector Javi (y Mumu)