Friday, June 25, 2010

Good bye, Boston, good bye!!!

*I'm playing catch up here since the movers took our computer and we just finally got set back up here in Florida, so bear with me!!!*

The Sunday before we left, we had a great going away brunch at my aunt and uncles. My Titi Mayra and Tio Frank even came from CT! It was so special that they came out to see us.

These new grandparents are smitten with their little monster David. =)

We gave them a special picture of our family at the Swan Boats as a parting gift.

Matteo looked so adorable carrying around this old teddy bear. He's never paid much attention to stuffed animals, but he loved this old bear he found!

The Silva boy cousins! We will so miss seeing David every week!

I had to take the chance to steal him away! I realized I'm always so tied up chasing my two that I barely ever held him! So I got some good cuddling in before we headed out.

The best part about being in Boston. =) Family.

Monkey-see, monkey-do with the lunch plates...ugh!

He thinks the art easel is his new push toy.

Good bye to our cars! See you in Florida!

We stayed at the apartment the first hour or so while they packed. The boys thought the huge boxes were pretty cool. Then we headed out to spend the day at Arlene's so we could stay out of the way.

When we arrived, David was snuggly in his K'tan while Mami chatted on the phone.

Titi Arlyn and Sebastian had fun playing in the box and singing songs.

Finally, we got to our airport hotel. We asked for a room with a runway view and ended up getting a HUGE conference room/suite on a corner with views of two runways. Sebastian was besides himself. He LOVED watching the planes.

And this is what we look like leaving for the airport the next morning. What a crazy, crazy roadshow! Five suitcases, two car seats, 1 backpack with laptop, a diaper bag, stroller and two kids. Don't ask me how we did it....let's just say I'm glad we won't have to be traveling with that much stuff again for a long, long, long, long time... =)

No comments: