Thursday, June 03, 2010

Last Week...

So, Matteo is quite the little climber. He loves to climb onto things, especially chairs and tables. I think we are in trouble. Sebastian never did such things...

Made some play-doh the other day and since it was homemade and knew it wouldn't hurt Matteo if he ate it, I let him play too. He loved it and, of course, ate it.

Mouth full of play-doh and making a dog - his favorite animal. He can say "dog" and "duck" although they both sound pretty much the same. But it's still cute. =)

A couple weekends ago, we went and visited our college friend Jose and his wife Natalia, and their two adorable girls. It was such a nice time since we are all in the same place in life right now - and so effortless to just hang out! It was a really great time. We are raising awesome Gator kiddos!
Sebastian and Matteo dancing for Baby David and Arlene. They were both thrilled to have David visiting (specifically Sebastian). Matteo took the chance to hone his shrieking skills during their visit...I think someone was feeling like he needed to be the center of attention!

A happy milk face. And this is why I love nursing my toddler.

Last week, we decided to go to our regular playground to go play. Well, it turns out that they decided it was warm enough to open the splash pad portion! Well, I didn't know in advance, but really, how can you deny the kids a chance to go splash around?! Right?! So in we ALL went - with clothes and all. We had a great time.

Soaked and happy!

I wonder if the other people thought I was crazy....

The boys rode home naked!!!! But had a blast.....Those are the moments that I am so blessed to have staying home with my boys...

No comments: