Saturday, February 26, 2011

Airshow Birthday Weekend

Last weekend, we took the boys to the Valkaria Air Show about 30 minutes south of where we live. It was my dad's birthday weekend and since both he and the boys love airplanes, we knew it would be the perfect birthday activity!

Sebastian had a great time taking pictures with his toy camera of all the airplanes on display. Lovin' the whole hunched over pose thing. I guess I must do that....

Who needs a double stroller?! Just throw both kids in the single. They like it! =)

With Lelo and the yellow airplane Sebastian really liked.

Say "cheese!"

Flying the kid airplane....



Matteo's, "please can I have more of that popcorn that I really shouldn't eat" face.

Silly.

The guys watching the airshow.

And of course, we sang happy birthday later that evening. A great day and fun birthday for Lelo!

2 comments:

David and Anna said...

I think we have a plan for Joshua's 3rd birthday as well. It looks like they had a great time!

Evie said...

Looks like they LOVED it! :)