Tuesday, February 15, 2011

January/February Update

Since I have been slow on the updating, I am trying to play catch up. Here are some other random pictures from late January through early February.

Matteo is having a ball lately at Gymboree. He LOVES it!

In the big rolling ball.

Playing with the whiffle balls - one of his favorite things. I have these at home but he could care less about them. Go figure!

So serious coming out of the tunnel!

Bye, bye Gymbo!

This is what happens when I try to put away laundry. My little "helpers" end up throwing their clothes on the bottom bed and then taking all the clothes out of their dresser to add to the mountain. They have great fun doing it, so I don't usually stop it. Cleaning it all up and putting it back away always kills more time so....whatever! Oh, motherhood....

He was REALLY tired. He doesn't usually nap, but I found him asleep in the chair like this one day.

Excited for pajama day at school.

My stubborn toddler that refused to fall asleep. I was the stubborn Mami who knew he needed a nap. He eventually fell asleep on the floor. He was not going to sleep in his bed!!!! Stubborn kiddo....

Twister has been very popular at our house lately. And a great game since I am working on colors with Matteo!

Brother love!

New Mickey shirts.

Celebrating Nana's birthday.

Reading books with Daddy. Matteo will finally willingly sit still to read a book! Yay!

I just thought this was funny. It was Spirit Night at our local Chick-fil-a for Sebastian's school. The parking lot was FULL of Honda mini-vans. =)

No comments: