Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thanksgiving #1

We hosted Thanksgiving at our house for our families, except for our brother’s who were with their wives’ families.  There were 15 of us all together!  Luckily, I prepped most things earlier in the week and my in-laws came on Wednesday to help entertain kids while I cooked. =)

IMG_2952

I loved Sebastian’s turkeys.  Him and Angelica made one for everyone that came over.  These were for his brothers.

IMG_2953

Angelica helped me in the kitchen too.

IMG_2954

Luca played in his excersaucer.  Love that thing!

IMG_2960

Matteo was coming off of being sick, so he wasn’t quite himself.  He fell asleep standing like this on the couch at like 10 am!  Poor guy…

IMG_2961

Angelica picked these pumpkin muffin turkeys to make as centerpieces for the table…and dessert!  They turned out super cute!

IMG_2972

Proud of the turkeys.

IMG_2974

Tyler made us placemats too.

IMG_3083

And we had to decorate too.  =)

IMG_2981

Kids table!

IMG_2982

Grown up table!

IMG_2989

Happy baby!

IMG_2993

He liked the sweet potatoes!

IMG_2995

Our turkey was delish – moist and great seasoning.  I also made Puerto Rican style staffing which was a lot of work, but was also very yummy!

IMG_2998

Family picture!  Luca’s first Thanksgiving.

IMG_3004

Lelo and Lita with my boys.

IMG_3005

Luca loves his Aca!

IMG_3010

I tried to get a cousins picture but Matteo kept trying to purposely jump out of the picture…little stinker…

IMG_3012

Matteo made this cute shirt at school.   He’s such a cutie.

IMG_3016

Kids with Nana and Papa.  It was a nice Thanksgiving!  Part 2 is Thanksgiving at my parent’s house.

No comments: